11/17/2012

JOY JOY JOY and it's down in my heart !

There is nothing like true JOY!  We made a variation of this wall art at the WeStamp Extravaganza last month.  I liked it so much that I decided to try a couple variations to give as gift this holiday season.  I have had so many compliments on it that I thought I would share it with you.  I hope you like it!

Christmas
 
 
Here is a close up of the snowflake, I just love the bling!  Sometimes it's the little touches that really makes a project special.
 
Snowflake
 
I cut the letters out with my Cricut, so come back tomorrow to see what I did with the leftover paper.



~Living the Fairy Tale Life~

3 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! This is so beautiful!!! LOVE the bling, too. It really does give it a POP! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! what are the measurements of the squares??

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! what are the measurements of the squares?

    ReplyDelete